sterilization infection control
At Dento Care we follow all the disinfection and sterilization procedures needed for infection control.These are used for each and every patient to prevent the transmission of AIDS virus and other infectious diseases. All our staffs involved in patient care use appropriate protective garb such as gloves and masks.
We follow the following sterilization protocols for non-disposable instruments.
STEP - 1
All the instruments are scrubbed thoroughly with spirit-swabs to remove any attached blood and other debris.
STEP - 2
The instruments are then immersed in5% KORSOLEX sterilizing solution for 45min. For standard disinfection Korsolex Sterilizing Solution: offers.
- Complete viricidal action (including HepatitisB, HIV, Polio)
- Complete Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Tuberculocidal and Sporicidal action.
- Lethal action against Microbes.
- Highly suitable against emergency disinfection
- Korsolex Sterilizing solution : IDEAL for the disinfection and sterilization of,
- Instruments made of metal, porcelain, glass, plastic, stainless steel, ceramics, rubber.
- Diamond cutting burs, root canal and hand set instruments etc.
STEP - 3
The cold sterile intruments are then packed in individualized sterile packs that contain instruments, gauze,cottonballs and suction devices.
The standardized sterilization method used in our dental clinic is : AUTOCLAVING(steam under pressure)
STEP - 4
Dental instruments in sterized packages are stored in ultra violet chamber to maintain the sterilization, which are opened in front of the patient.